توربین کنترل پارس
Turbine Controls Limited is one of the leading suppliers of specialist engineering services and control equipment for the gas and steam turbine industries.
TCL's pedigree of excellence is centred around turbine driven generators and compressors, extending to boiler control, combined heat and power systems, co-generation projects, gas compression and fluid handling.
Since it's formation in 1985, TCL has worked with major oil companies, power generators and contractors world wide, winning contracts for retrofit equipment, commissioning, fault finding, routine maintenance, reliability engineering and consultancy.
TCL has it's head office, and technology base, within 10 miles of Whetstone, Leicester, UK, where Frank Whittle pioneered the jet engine more than fifty years ago.
We provide solutions by supplying:
Mission Critical Controls
Decision Support Systems
- We provide solutions utilising propriety control equipment.
- Provision of high tech equipment with proven reliability & quality.
- Reduced cost through mass production techniques.
Customer Support Services
- Gather information for the mission critical controls and data acquisition.
- Access to operations & maintenance data is essential to assess the plants condition.
- Data is presented graphically & can be viewed locally or remotely.
- Our systems guarantee the plant remains profitable, well maintained and highly reliable.
Overhaul & Repair
- Maintenance & trouble shooting contracts are placed with specialist companies.
- Our Customer Support Services assist you in your quest for maximised production.
TCL/TCPL - The Turbine Controls Company
- Our overhaul & repair facilities ensure rapid turnaround.
- We view every repair as a challenge to ensure there are no underlying faults.
- Our expertise minimises your exposure to further breakdown.